The Docusplit App has several main functions and features, all of which are explained within this knowledge hub. Those features and functions are:
- Scanning documents directly into Salesforce.
- Import PDF and image documents from a local PC.
- Import PDF and image documents from a Salesforce record.
- Annotate and/or manipulate page(s) scanned or imported.
- Saving pages and/or groups of pages to Salesforce records.
To view instructions on how users can scan documents within Docusplit, please see the navigation item labeled, Scanning Documents with Docusplit.
Updated almost 3 years ago