Before directing end-users to the Mobile Check Capture User Interface either thru Community or a Force.com public-facing URL, it's recommended that the Salesforce Administrator or Developer add a company logo which will be presented on the first step of the check capture process.
To begin the logo placement process, the Salesforce Administrator must first navigate to the Static Resources navigation item in Setup. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Click the Gear icon on the top right-hand corner of the window.
- Click "Setup".
- In the left-hand side input box type "Static Resources".
- Click the navigation item labeled "Static Resources".
- Click the "New" button.
- Within the "Name" input field, type "logo".
- Click "Choose File" button.
- Find and Choose your logo.
- Click "Save".
Salesforce Administrator or Developers who have created a Force.com site must now ensure that Guest Users accessing the site have permission to utilize the Payology Mobile Check Capture functions. To learn how you can configure Guest User permissions, click the navigation item labeled Force.com Permission Requirements.
Updated over 2 years ago