Docusplit allows users to import documents directly from Salesforce. To import documents, a user must:
- Click the Docusplit navigation item (or button or interface on the record if configured as such).
- Click the "Upload from Salesforce" button.
- Choose the Document Type which will be imported. (Only Document Types marked as "Read" or "Read/Write" during the configuration process will appear).
- Choose the corresponding Object containing the Record which holds the imported file.
- Search for the Record you will be importing the file from.
- Optionally, users can filter the type of files which will be displayed by selecting "PDF", "JPG" or "PNG" from the Type picklist.
- Click the name of the file to import.
- Click "Upload".
To view instructions on how users can annotate or manipulate pages imported or scanned within Docusplit, please see the navigation item labeled, Annotating and Manipulating Documents.
Updated almost 3 years ago