After installing the Payology Mobile Check Capture App, the Salesforce Administrator must begin the configuration process. This process requires:
- configuring the CheckForce API Custom Settings;
- optionally understanding of token-based redirects.
In addition to global setup, a Salesforce Administrator can:
- configure the App to be used within Community Cloud;
- configure the App to be used within a Force.com public-facing website;
- or utilize the App's Restful API function within a client's Native Mobile Application.
To begin the configuration process, post-installation of the Payology Mobile Capture App in Salesforce, we must first create a custom setting record. For detailed information on the creation workflow, please see the next section, labeled Custom Settings Configuration.
Updated almost 3 years ago