The Check Verification App has been recently submitted to Salesforce for Security Review. While we await the publication of the App in the Salesforce App Exchange, organizational administrators may download the App by clicking on the below link.
Salesforce Organization Administrators can follow the below steps to install the Check Verification App.
- Click the "Get it Now" button.
2) Log in to your respective Salesforce Org, most commonly by clicking the "Salesforce" button followed by the "Login" button.
3) Click "Install in Sandbox". If you've already installed the App in Sandbox and are ready to transition usage to Production, click "Install in Production".
4) Review and Accept the terms and conditions and click "Confirm and Install".
5) Determine whether to provide access to Admins, all users, or specific profiles.
6) Review and Accept the terms.
7) Click Install
8) Grant Third Party Access. ** Access to the Check Verification gateway is required.
9) Click Continue.
10) Click Done and await an email from Salesforce confirming the completion of the installation.
With the installation of the Check Verification App complete, the configuration process must begin. For detailed instructions, please see the next section labeled Configuring the Check Verification App.
Updated over 1 year ago