After installing the Docusplit App, the Salesforce Administrator must begin the configuration process. This process requires:
- configuring Document Type record(s);
- configuring Related Object record(s);
- configuring Display Field record(s).
Optionally, the Docusplit App can be configured to include:
- Docusplit as a button on an Object Record.
- Docusplit as a component on Salesforce standard or custom object records.
To begin the configuration process, post-installation of the Docusplit App in Salesforce, we must first create a Document Type record. For detailed information on the creation workflow, please see the next section, labeled Configuration of Document Types.
Updated almost 3 years ago