The Check Batch Object is primarily utilized by the Payology Check Scanning App to group the Check Items which have been scanned. It is also the mechanism used to invoke triggers that execute the transmission of check items within the Batch to the Check21.com Payment Gateway. This can be done both manually or automatically.
Please note that the Payology Mobile Check Capture App does not utilize this record in its workflow.
|Reopen Batch||Button||When clicked, this button found on the Batch Record reopens an already "Closed" batch. This button is not commonly invoked, only done so when a batch which has not be "Transmitted" must be edited/updated. This button will only function if the Check Batch status record is marked "Closed".|
|Transmit Batch||Button||Clients who choose not to utilize the Auto Transmit function (found in Payment Settings), can click this button to transmit the Checks found within the Batch to the Check21.com Payment Gateway. This button will only function if the Check Batch status record is marked "Closed".|
|Check Amount||Currency (16,2)||This field contains the sum amount of all checks within the batch.|
|Check Batch Name||Auto Number||The Check Batch Name is a unique name assigned by Salesforce to each Batch record.|
|Check Count||Number (18,0)||This field contains the sum count of all checks within the batch.|
|Created By||Lookup (User)||Salesforce User who created the Check Batch record.|
|Last Modified By||Lookup (User)||Salesforce User who last modified the Check Batch record.|
|Owner||Lookup (User, Group)||Salesforce User who "owns" the Check Batch record.|
|Status||Picklist||The following statuses are utilized:|
1. Open - The Check Scanning Batch has been saved but not "Closed" by the user.
2. Closed - The Check Scanning Batch has been saved and Closed by the user.
3. Transmitting - The Batch (Check Items within it) is in the process of being submitted to the Check21.com Payment Gateway. This is a transitional status which will be reflected/changed within 1 minute from auto-transmission or "Transmit Batch" button click.
4. Transmitted - The Check Scanning batch (Check Items within it) has been successfully transmitted to the Check21.com Payment Gateway.
5. Failed Transmission - One or more check items within the batch have failed submission/transmission to the Check21.com Payment Gateway.
6. Deleted - The Check Batch has been deleted by the User prior to submission. This status cannot be set once the Batch has been marked "Transmitted".
With an understanding of the Check Batch object, Salesforce Administrators and Developers should continue in the path, next focusing on the Check object. For detailed information related to the Check object, please see the next section, labeled The Check Object.
Updated almost 2 years ago